Entree... The First Course

Hello friends!

I am Kshipra and I am a chef. I am an avid foodie and I love to try new food/cuisines/everything that looks tempting and reinvent the ones I've tried. This blog is my attempt to give you insights on everything that goes into food; an honest take on restaurants/eating joints, cuisines, plating, ingredients and just about everything that appeals to all your senses. This is also the place where I will try to recreate some interesting recipes that come my way. So here's a toast to good food, good life and 'k'apering around for some 'k'ulinary delights!

Comments

  1. Looking for some heart friendly mouth watering dishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing Gautamji.. Will post something interesting tomorrow.. Keep visiting this space for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'k' is so darn important, no? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward do some even-i-can-do-it recipes... a sunday brunch, maybe! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts